Table of Contents:
- What is AB Phylline?
- What is AB Phylline used for?
- How to use AB Phylline?
- How to store AB Phylline?
- What should you know before consuming AB Phylline?
- Is it safe to take AB Phylline during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- What are the side effects of taking AB Phylline?
- What to do if you forget to take a dose of AB Phylline?
What is AB Phylline?
Name and category of AB Phylline: A B Phylline is a bronchodilator medicine.
Is AB Phylline an OTC or prescription medicine: A B Phylline is a prescription medicine, it can be used only after a doctor prescribed it.
Active ingredients of AB Phylline: The active ingredient of A B Phylline is ‘Acebrophylline’.
Uses of AB Phylline: A B Phylline is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
What is AB Phylline used for?
AB Phylline is used to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Its active ingredient is Acebrophylline. This medicine helps to breathe easily. It also acts to loosen the mucus. This brings out the accumulated phlegm in the chest easily. It is a mucolytic and bronchodilator medicine.
Note: ‘Netmeds‘ is the most reliable and trusted online medicine shop in India. ‘Netmeds’ is recommended by Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
How to use AB Phylline?
- Use this medicine exactly as your doctor has prescribed it for you. Before using the medicine, carefully read the necessary instructions written on its label. If you have not understood anything or have any questions, talk to your doctor about it.
- Use this medicine regularly as per the doctor’s instructions. For best results, take it at the same time every day.
- The dosage of this medicine is fully based on your medical condition, age, and how sensitive you are to treatment.
- You must not increase the dose of this medicine without prior permission from the doctor, nor use it more than the prescribed quantity. Excessive use of this medicine increases the risk of side effects.
- AB Phylline can be consumed both before eating and after eating. But follow the instructions given to you by your doctor.
- Do not discontinue consuming this medicine suddenly without your doctor’s consultation.
- Adults are recommended to consume two doses of 100 mg a day.
How to store AB Phylline?
- You should always store AB Phylline at medium room temperature, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Never store this medicine in a bathroom or cool place. For safety, you should keep it out of the reach of children and animals.
- Do not throw the AB Phylline into the toilet or any drain without permission. If it has expired or is not to be used, then destroy it. You can contact your pharmacist for more information about this.
Recommended Read: These 10 habits are harming your kidneys, change immediately.
What should you know before consuming AB Phylline?
- First, if you are allergic to any food or any other medicine, then tell your doctor about it.
- Before using this medicine, you must tell your doctor or pharmacist about your medical history.
- You may feel sleepy or lethargic after consuming AB Phylline. So after consuming this medicine, unless you are sure that you are safe, then you neither drive nor do any work that needs to be cautious.
Is it safe to take AB Phylline during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
There is no strong information about the use of AB Phylline during pregnancy or breastfeeding in women. Contact your doctor or pharmacist about its advantages and disadvantages before using AB Phylline.
What are the side effects of taking AB Phylline?
The following side effects may occur for consuming AB Phylline:
- Upset Stomach/Indigestion
- Trouble breathing
- Nasal Inflammation
- Fatigue and weakness
- Numbness of hands
- Increased heart rate
- Changes in your blood pressure
- Feeling sleepy
- Esophageal bleeding
What to do if you forget to take a dose of AB Phylline?
If you miss a dose of AB Phylline, take your dose as soon as you remember. However, if you have to take your next dose shortly after this, do not take the previous dose, and keep consuming the present according to your regular dose. Do not take double doses.
AB Phylline is openly available in India as 100 MG capsules. We highly recommend you to buy this medicine from Netmeds.
Hope this article from Life Blow helps you a lot. Even after all the guidelines mentioned in this article, please consider taking this tablet only if advised by your doctor.
Share this very valuable information with your near one: